Are you traveling as a family? With our new Kids service, our top priority is to maximize comfort and well-being for you and your family: personalized services at the airport, special meals for infants and children, priority service, onboard entertainment and more. Our cabin crew makes sure your flight is a truly pleasant experience.
Baggage assistance and delivery*
Choose to have your baggage transported to the airport: we provide baggage pick-up and delivery services to and from your home. Upon your arrival in Paris, we can also have your baggage delivered immediately to the address of your choice.
Purchase the Meet & Greet Option to receive assistance from an Air France staff member throughout your journey at the Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Paris-Orly, Nice and Bordeaux airports. For departures, arrivals and during connecting flights, you will be personally greeted by our staff member, who will facilitate your passage through security checkpoints.
* Available on flights from Paris-Charles de Gaulle or Paris-Orly to Fort-de-France, Pointe-à-Pitre or Saint-Denis in Reunion
You can request a bassinet on long-haul flights in the Business, Premium Economy and Economy cabins, subject to availability. Bassinets are designed for infants weighing less than 10 kg / 22 lbs and measuring less than 70 cm / 27 in.
To check availability and submit your request for a bassinet, please contact us by phone as soon as possible after booking your flight, and at least 48 hours before your departure.
If you reserved a seat for your infant, a regulation-sized car seat may be accepted in the cabin.
In Première, Business and Premium Economy cabins on long-haul flights, a baby kit is available for parents traveling with children under 2 years of age. This kit contains a bib, a diaper, Nivea wipes and more!
For children 9 to 11 years of age, you can request a children's meal at least 24 hours before departure. Otherwise, your child receives a regular meal.
In addition, your child is served before you so you have time to help your child eat before enjoying your own meal.
A la Carte Menus
Want to enjoy a taste of fine dining during your flight? Choose one of our A la Carte Menus: Tradition, ”Une Sélection LENÔTRE“, Italia or Ocean. Available on most of our long-haul flights in the Premium Economy and Economy cabins, our A la Carte Menus enable you to choose a meal suited to your tastes.
* Except flights to/from Tunis and Yerevan.
- Avoid travel if your infant is ill.
- Bring enough bottles and food for the trip.
- Please remember to bring the items you need for changing your infant (diapers, wipes, etc.).
- Make sure your infant drinks amply during the trip.
- Prior to departure, please remember to make sure you have all your child's documents required by the police, customs agents and immigration officers at your destination country.
- If you are bringing a stroller on board, please remember to affix a label displaying your contact information (name, address, phone number and e-mail).
- If your child is receiving medical treatment or suffers from travel sickness, please remember to bring his or her medical record and medications.
- Choose comfortable and warm clothing (sweaters and socks).
- During take-off and landing, give your child a piece of candy or chewing gum, or a pacifier, bottle, lollipop or cookie for infants, to reduce possible earaches.
The child and the accompanying passenger must travel in the same cabin. Otherwise, the child is considered an unaccompanied minor (UM).
A passenger may accompany 2 babies (under 2 years of age), provided that one of the two babies occupies an individual seat reserved at the child fare.
* Up to 12 years of age for flights within metropolitan France and flights to/from French overseas departments and territories, and up to 15 years of age for international flights.
- 15% on short-haul flights,
- 33% on medium- and long-haul flights.
If your child is under 2 years of age:
- he or she can travel on your lap at no extra charge on flights within metropolitan France, or at a reduced fare on international flights,
- you can also reserve a seat for your infant and benefit from the fare reduction listed above.
Please note: you must reserve a seat for your infant if you are traveling in the La Première cabin.
If your child turns 2 years old during your trip, the child discount applies to all the flights in your itinerary. The infant discount does not apply in this case.
- a hand baggage item weighing less than 12 kg / 26.4 lb and whose dimensions do not exceed 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm / 21 in x 13 in x 9 in,
- an additional baggage item weighing up to 10 kg (except for the Mini price ticket, which require a supplementary fee to transport baggage in the hold).
- Small foldable stroller:* dimensions cannot exceed 15 cm x 30 cm x 100 cm / 5.9 in x 11.8 in x 39.4 in
- Other foldable stroller: this replaces the hand baggage allowance for infants and its dimensions cannot exceed: 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm / 21.7 in x 13.8 in x 9.8 in
Please note: strollers must be packed in a carrying case that covers the stroller fully. In addition, for security reasons, some airports may have to deny access to strollers inside the boarding areas.
* Space permitting on long-haul flights, except between metropolitan France and Cayenne, Fort-de-France, Havana, Mauritius, Pointe-à-Pitre, Punta Cana, Reunion, Saint-Martin and Santo Domingo.